09 Oct Episode #003: Pascal Beauboeuf – Hustle and Grind.
Pascal Beauboeuf (@beautifulbeef) is the TV Host of The Pascal Show, vlogger, writer, and director. Check out his YouTube channel The Pascal Show. On this week’s episode we talk about the passion he puts in producing high level content, his 3 C’s, and his journey to television personality.
Top Take Aways
- The rat race of New York has helped shape his hustle and grind.
- Always put out content at the same time no matter what. NBC and FOX do it, why not you? Feed the machine.
- Coffee, Content, Consistency.
- Having faith in self vs. having a belief in something bigger. Both are different but both are just as important.
- Leadership- How can you get 5 people around you all chasing the same vision?
- Pascalshow.com & Facebook.com/pascalshow
Enjoy Ben & Gunner’s interview with the passionate and fired up Pascal!
This podcast is brought to you by mascot agency. mascot agency is your one stop for brand building, design, and user experience. From website development to creating the perfect logo for your company, mascot agency can do it all. Without the help from mascot agency this podcast would still be just an idea. We thank them for all their hard work and would love for you to check them out @mascotagency. They help their clients be as BIG as their imagination.
Lastly, this episode is brought to you by OfficePartners360. Interested in connecting with a time-tested resource for high quality, affordable outsourcing services? Let me introduce you to my colleagues at OfficePartners360 to learn about ways they are helping small and medium-sized US businesses grow. Check them out at OfficePartners360.com